Insurance & Financing
We accept most types of dental insurances and we’ll file claims on your behalf to maximize your benefits based on your coverage and policy limitations.
We also provide complimentary benefits and eligibility verification on your behalf, before your first dental appointment.
Unfortunately, dental insurance may only pay a portion of your dental care regardless of how essential the service may be to your dental health; that is why we offer internal payment plans or financing through third party institutions such as Care Credit.
For more information about your insurance and benefits you are welcome to contact one of our professional staff members.
Payment Options and Insurance
For those patients without insurance we offer our Southridge Smiles Membership <– CLICK AND PRINT TO GET MEMBERSHIP FIRST YEAR AT $129. With these plans, we can help discount our fees and SAVE YOU MONEY. We are currently accepting new patients on this plan with the following details:
- $199/person covers 2 exams, any necessary xrays, 2 simple cleanings, and flouride for 12 months and 2o% off all other services. — exclusions apply, please call or email for details.
For your convenience, we offer the following convenient payment options:
- We accept all major credit cards,
- To download a copy of our financial policy click here
- We offer convenient NO INTEREST payment options on your treatment through either CareCredit or Lending Club. Applications for treatment are submitted directly through their websites and can be found here:
- Care Credit application for Southridge Dental found here
- Lending Club application for Southridge Dental found here —- both of these companies are 3rd parties that require decent or good credit. Application can be made by the patient or a family member/friend willing to take on the financial responsibility for them. Payments are later made directly to the 3rd party company, not Southridge Dental. No interest payment options are available up to 18 months.
- In-house financing is available on a case by case basis — see us in-office for details
- Payment is expected at the time services are performed.
- a 5% cash discount is offered for treatment paid in full prior to beginning treatment and not financed through one of the above companies.
- Feel free to contact our office If your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
- If you have dental insurance, we are preferred providers with most dental insurances for adults and children.