When I set out to build my dental practice, I decided I wanted to create the type of practice where I, as a dentist, would want to go.
- I would want my dentist to know me personally and not just as another patient. I would really want the feeling that I was visiting a friend. I would also expect this person to be gentle and caring.
- I would expect my dentist to have genuine concern for my comfort during my entire visit.
- Next, I would want someone who respected my time and kept on schedule. I know things can happen, but I would expect to be seated as close to my scheduled time as possible.
- I think it would also be nice if, in case of emergency, I could get in the the same day.
- And finally, I would expect the best treatment possible. I would seek out the most highly trained and up to date person I could find to deliver the best dentistry possible.
With all of this in mind, this is what I have set out to create. I want to create a dental practice where I would want to be a patient!
And now for the boring stuff… a little bit about me:
I was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta Canada. I graduated from the University of Calgary with a Degree in Biology and Psychology.
Upon completion of my degrees, I moved to Australia and attended the University of Sydney faculty of Dentistry. I worked in Australia for a year and knew I wanted to learn more.
I was accepted to the University of Texas for a one year advanced education in general dentistry. Feeling there was still more to learn, I accepted a second residency through the University of Washington.
Being dedicated to continuing education, I have obtained the prestigious award of fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, a status held by less then 5% of dentists nationwide. With my dedication to continuing education, I plan on obtaining Mastership, which less then 1% of dentists hold.
I am married to my beautiful wife Jennifer and we have 3 boys together, our oldest Ozzy and our twins Xavier and Sebastien. When not busy with work or family, you can usually find me on the golf course.
If this sounds like the dental practice where you would love being a patient, then please review our New Patient Special, and let us welcome you to the Southridge Dental Family.
We look forward to being your new dental home!